Tuesday 4 December 2012

Day 1 at the Hospital

Damon and I just felt it was so unbelievable and surreal that baby Emily has arrived. We just loved her new born look and smell. Love her to bits.

Clare and Isaiah came to visit Emily in the afternoon. They were so excited to see the baby. Clare kept wanting to carry her and Isaiah kept saying "I want Mei Mei." My parents and my brother were very delighted to see Emily too. :)

I hope that the three of them will grow up loving one another and be one another's companion.

As like Isaiah's time, Clare was all teary when it was time for her to go home. She cried badly when she realised she could not stay with me. As I was in a double room that day, I had no choice but to be very firm with her and said she had to go. It broke my heart to see her cry so badly.

According to my mother and Damon, she cried very badly for me before she went to bed that night. 


1 day old Emily

1 day old Emily

Waiting eagerly outside the nursery for Emily

Isaiah is happy to see Mummy!
First time meeting Emily! =)

公公,婆婆 and 舅舅

One day old Emily

One day old Emily
 
One day old Emily

1 comment: