Monday 3 December 2012

Gynae visit at 38 weeks 5 days

I went to visit my gynae, Dr Ong, today. Bb Emily was estimated to be 2.9kg last Monday and both Damon and I and Dr Ong felt at that time that labour was approaching as Clare was born at 3.1kg whereas Isaiah at 3.0kg. However, Bb Emily thought otherwise. She stays contentedly in my womb til today. :)

She is estimated to be 3.2kg today at 38 weeks and 5 days. I must have appeared impatient waiting for her birth as Dr Ong asked if I wanted to be induced for her birth. We then decided that we would let Emily decide when she would want to meet us although there is a risk that she might grow too big for an easy delivery.

We are praying hard now that she would come soon and that we will have a safe and smooth delivery. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment